Our Event Solutions
World-class event WiFi, allowing guests to have free WiFi to access social media and promote the event, as well as capture the guest’s data for marketing purposed during and after the event.
The solution also includes connectivity for vendors payment systems that normally struggle at events when the mobile GSM network is over utilised and back of house teams who need connectivity during the setup and event.
WiFi and Broadband
- Enterprise grade WiFi hardware and professional coverage design to ensure a great WiFi experience for everyone
- Temporary broadband options
- Certified engineers to configure and install all equipment
- Redundancy on all components to prevent downtime
Security and VoIP
- CCTV cameras can be added to the event solution to add an additional level of security and monitoring
- VoIP phones can be supplied for crucial communication for event staff or medical services
- Firewalls used to block unwanted content
Marketing and Big Data
- Customisable welcome screen to allow for advertising and data capturing of guests who join the WiFi
- Built in marketing ability to do targeted advertising and campaigns
- People counting statistics
- Detailed post event reports and analytics
Contact us for a quote
For a customised solution to your specific requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
What size events can be do?
Any size event can be catered for, from 10 people at a small conference to 60 000 people at a stadium or concert
What Information is collected?
- Any input criteria can be specified on the initial page that is shown to Guests, this is normally just a name and email.
- Movement patterns of all guest’s event if they didn’t join the WiFi but their WiFi on their device was on.
- Dwell times in specific areas
- People counting statistics
- Most visited sites and bandwidth usage
Recent Event WiFi Projects
2019 Rage Gaming Festival
Switch network for 1300 gamers and a total of 54 switches
2019 ANC Siyanqoba
Guest WiFi for 60 000 People in Ellis Park
2020 Design Indaba
1500 Guests over 3 days at Artscape Cape Town
Our Happy Event WiFi Clients
Corpcam.com is one of the leading webcasting/streaming service providers in South Africa and our biggest requirement is stable and reliable internet. MySky Networks assists us by providing us with this requirement at venues who cannot assist in this regard. Their offering always lives up to our requirements through good service and a tailored solution. They have always delivered on our requirements.
Director at Corpcam.com
Creating a stable infrastructure for South Africa’s largest gaming event, rAge, requires planning and dedication. My Sky Networks has played a vital part in successfully implementing a solution, and we experienced a professional, reliable and friendly partnership. Due to the unique and critical nature of the installation, it is a welcome surprise to find a company with service excellence and willing to go the extra mile for us. We look forward with confidence to many more excellent years with My Sky Networks. It has been a pleasure dealing with the staff and owners of My Sky Networks and we would not hesitate to recommend them to any company requiring their services.
Senior Project Manager at NAG
Latest Event WiFi News
The HPE South Africa's Channel Partner Awards 2020 took place recently, MySky and members of the MySky team walked away with the following awards: MySky Networks winner of Aruba Partner Deal Of The...
MySky Networks are now officially an HPE Aruba PLATINUM partner, we are one of only two in South Africa. Congrats to the MySky team, it's time to make proper waves #hpearuba #arubanetworks
Any school today is tied to their technology in a way that was unprecedented a few years ago. If you run a school then you will know that IT is a crucial component, but trying to oversee it is a...